Community Counseling Center
Community Counseling Center is a non-profit behavioral health provider focused on engaging the community in recovery.
Community Counseling Center will be recognized as a premier provider of quality behavioral health care services that utilizes evidence-based practices, offers integrated health care solutions, and seeks to broaden community access to treatment.
Our services will
- protect the dignity and privacy of the persons served;
- respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive and consumer focused care; and target outcomes that satisfy the consumer and demonstrate program effectiveness.
Our staff will
- be friendly, courteous and efficient;
- observe the highest ethical and practice standards;
- respond with empathy and compassion to the needs of the individuals we serve, and; be committed to staying up to date with behavioral health sciences and current best practices.
Our service sites will
- be accessible to all individuals;
- safe, hospitable and well-organized, and; governed by business practices that are efficient, accountable and honest.
Our management practices will
- promote respect and dignity among staff;
- encourage continuing professional development;
- support staff participation in community activities important to the well-being of our agency; and promote a broad-based partnership of coordinated community care.